Tuesday, May 19, 2009

UMBILICAL CORD

So today started the same way everyday starts. I got up at 5:30 to take Beau for a walk then back home to get ready for work. Well Angie and Aubree were up watching t.v. when I got back, which was a little early for them to be up I thought. So anyways I was driving to work when I got the call. Angie was so happy because Aubree's umbilical cord had fallen off. You would have thought that she had just won the lotto by how high pitched her voice that was filled with excitement. I mean don't get me wrong I was happy also because the ugly little thing was gone, but Angie was happy because now she could have a bath. I mean I don't want you to think that this was her first bath because she was rinsed off every night before she went to bed. It was just the first time that she got to be completely in the water. I was thnking that Aubree would have really liked the be in the water completely because she likes to sit there and be rinsed off. She cried almost the whole time she was getting here bath, but let me tell you after she was completely redressed it has really calmed her down. So I am thinking that a few minutes of mass screaming is ok if you get several hours of silence. SWEET...................... 

1 comment:

Patrick Vesey said...

Michael,Michael,Michael...do you remember what I told you?